Hops are always more fun when there are prizes, right?? Four prizes will be awarded to four separate winners, chosen at random, from comments left on participating blogs and videos. Prizes include $25.00 gift codes fromPear Blossom Press, and $25.00 gift codes fromHAI Supply. No purchase necessary. Comments must be posted by 11:59 pm PST on June 27, 2020. Only one comment per blog or video will be counted, but you can comment on multiple blogs and videos in the hop for additional entries. (This is to prevent spam.) Contest open internationally to participants over 18 years of age. Void where prohibited by law. Any personal information collected will only be used for the purposes of contacting winners, your information will never be shared or sold. Comments left on YouTube videos must not violate community guidelines. This contest is not sponsored by YouTube. Winners will be announced on July 6, 2020 atpearblossompress.com and prizes must be claimed within thirty days of announcement, or new winners will be drawn.
*** DISCOUNTS ***
One code, two stores! Enter discount code EZSHIP4 at checkout onPear Blossom Press andHAI Supply for $4.00 off your total, on orders over $25.00 (before tax and shipping), valid until June 27, 2020.
My name is Pat Johnson, and I’m today I’m sharing this adorable light up bee card for the collaboration hop!
Here are the steps I took to make this card:
1) STAMP BEE WITH BLACK INK
2) COLOR AND CUT OUT BEE
3) CUT CENTER OF WINGS OUT
4) LINE BACK OF WINGS WITH VELLUM
5) MAKE A TINY “X” ON THE WASHI PAPER FOR PLACEMENT OF THE BEE
(THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL PLACE THE LIGHT WIRES THROUGH TO THE BACK OF THE WASHI PAPER HIDING THEM)
6) POKE A SMALL HOLE ON THE X, FEED THE LIGHTS THROUGH SO THE BULBS ARE ON THE FRONT, WIRES ON THE BACK SIDE.
7) TAPE LIGHTS TO THE BACK OF THE BEE’S WINGS AND STINGER
8) ATTACH BEE TO WASHI PAPER WITH A POP DOT
9) TAPE THE WIRES DOWN ACROSS THE BACK OF THE WASHI PAPER SO THE PUSH BUTTON IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE CARD
10)ATTACH THE LAYERS TO THE CARD BASE, WASHI PAPER, DIE CUT BORDER( I FEED IT AROUND THE BEE TO PLACE)
11) CUT A FEW FLOWERS OUT OF THE LEFT OVER WASHI PAPER, ADHERE TWO WITH POP DOTS ON BOTTOM RIGHT, THE THIRD ONE I WROTE PUSH AND GLUED IT OVER THE AREA TO PUSH THE LIGHTS ON
12) STAMP HAPPY BEE DAY WITH BLACK INK AND LAYER ON TO CARD.
13) IF YOU ARE MAILING THE CARD, YOU MAY WANT TO PUT A STRIP OF PAPER IN-BETWEEN THE BATTERY CONNECTION SO IT DOESN’T LIGHT UP IN THE MAIL.
HOPE YOU HAVE FUN CREATING WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL WASHI PAPERS AND FUN LIGHTS
– HAI SUPPLY WASHI PAPERS – purchase here: https://haisupplydirect.com/product/hai-ppk-005/
– EZ LIGHTS FROM PEAR BLOSSOM PRESS – purchase here: https://pearblossompress.com/product/ez-lights-5-pack-to-make-light-up-cards/
– CARD STOCK- 5 1/2 X 4 1/4
– SCRAP CARD STOCK APROX. 1X 3 TO STAMP SENTIMENT
– SCRAP WHITE CARD STOCK TO STAMP BEE
– 1X1 SCRAP VELLUM
– BEE STAMP AND DIE CUT (DARE 2B ARTZY)
– TAPE, POP DOTS, VERSA CLAIR BLACK INK, YELLOW TOMBOW MARKER
this is sooo sweet. love it
super-clever … I love how his sweet little wings glow
How adorable! Love it!!!
I need some firefly dies… how fun would that be to have fireflies that actually light up??? Love the inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Love the bee!!
This is such a sweet little card!
So cute! Cute bee!
What could Bee cuter than a Bee with light up wings and his bum too! Very cute! Bronwyn Sparks [email protected]
This card si so bee-utiful!
Bee-utiful card. Love the happy
bee. Adding the cut flowers
and lighting them too was
a great idea. thanks for sharing
Pretty washi paper and an adorable bee! Love your card and the light up feature!
This is just delightful!
So creative to use the bee!
love the bee and the cherry blossoms!!!